Quality is important to us
We provide customers with well-designed products composed of quality materials that are manufactured to the highest standards. Our team works with each client, from project start through to commissioning and start up, to deliver to their specifications and to meet all applicable codes and regulatory requirements.
When you work with Petro-Tech, you can rest assured that we don’t sacrifice on quality and take the time to do things right the first and on-time.
Here’s how we guarantee quality on every project:
- We deploy Lean Manufacturing Methodology for all our heat solution projects.
- Our quality program is American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), National Board, and Alberta Boilers Safety Association (ABSA) certified.
- We have an open-door policy for all clients and 3rd party inspectors. This policy is in place to provide our clients with full transparency into their project.
- Our project managers provide our clients with regular communications and project updates.
- Certified craftsmen fabricate our components to comply with all relevant codes.
- We maintain COR safety certification and registrations with ISNetworld, Avetta, and ComplyWorks.
- We install only the best and most reliable equipment in your unit(s).
Our standards include:
- High efficiency/low NOx burners.
- WIKA and Rosemount instruments.
- Swagelok fittings.
- Application-specific pumps (KSB, Dean, CPC, or Griswold).
And we have the following certifications:
- “U” Stamp – Unfired Pressure Vessels ASME
- “S” Stamp – Fired Boilers (Steam Generators) ASME
- “R” Stamp – Repair and Alteration ASME
- Section I – Power Boilers ASME
- Section VIII- division 1 – Pressure Vessels ASME
- B31.1 – Pressure and Boiler External Piping ASME
- B31.3 – Pressure and Process Piping ASME
- NB – The National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- CWB Certification
Our team is focused on quality and positive outcomes for all of our clients.